Daiwa Hot Foot Eva Boots Size
Created using expanded closed cell foam technology, these boots retain a large volume of insulating air in their outer shell to protect against cold down to -40°C. Floating boots are over 60% lighter than conventional boots and as they will not sink, even when full of water, can help to keep you safe after accidental immersion.
- Safer – These boots float, even when full of water
- Lighter – More than 60% lighter than rubber boots (less weight means much less tiring to walk)
- Warmer – Air Foam Technology resists cold far better than solid rubber boots
- Tougher – Laboratory tested at -40°C for 250,000 metres (no signs of damage, even in extreme conditions)
- Non-Slip – Our traction soles give superb grip on mud and snow