The new MAD® Domes offer everything a modern angler expects from a bivvy nowadays. Modern design, stable outer skin, fast erection and destruction, flooded with light and mosquito protection are only a few of the many features the new range offers. Made of extremely robust 210D polyester, that the manufacturer specifies with 10.000mm hydrostatic head. So it´s safe to say we can provide a guaranteed hydrostatic head of 5.000mm, which means the tents are practically waterproof all the time, as hydrostatic heads of more than 5.000mm can´t build in fishing situations. The front can be folded back or detached completely and includes mosquito nets. The door comes with a 2-way zipper and gives you the possibility to use it as the popular letterbox set-up, which in combinations with the peak enables you to have a decent view out of your bivvy even in the heaviest of rain. Features rod straps on both sides of the door.
- Stable and tear-resistant 210D polyester nylon
- Guaranteed hydrostatic head of 5.000mm
- Optimised utilisation of the inner space
- Stable aluminium 3 pole design
- Canopy peak
- Mosquito front
- Removable front
- Big ventilation window at the back
- PVC groundsheet
- Double-taped seams
- Reinforced stress points
- 3-way stainless steel pegging points
- Comes with pegs, transport bag and support poles.