Terms & Conditions
Chapmans Angling Ltd are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.
Our Contact details:
Chapmans Angling Ltd
Company Number: 255818
Ashby, Scunthorpe, North Lincs
Phone: 01482 639 900
Fax: 01482 629 907
All material is ® copyright of Chapmans Angling ltd.
Your email address attached to your order may be used for order notifications, communication about stock availability, email marketing, etc. You may be contacted from one of our other subsidiaries (Glasgow Angling Centre, Glasgow Field Sports.) If you wish to be removed from our marketing, change the marketing option in your user login page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalog, and click on any items that you wish to buy and click the "Add to Cart" button. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We accept payments from all major credit cards. If you are shopping from outside the UK, place your order normally and your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency automatically.
We would like to make it clear that when a customer makes a purchase online that they are aware that they are agreeing to a legally binding contract.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Any technical problems please do not hesitate to contact us on through any of the methods in the 'Reaching Us' section below.
Please Note that on delivery if no one is in to recieve the parcel, then neighbours will be automatically contacted to sign for the delivery. If you do not want this to happen then please e-mail us at email@example.com and let us know any specific details.
24 hour delivery orders is only available by arrangement via email. Orders are normally dispatched within 3-5 working days.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. Please note that product prices are displayed inclusive of VAT.
All other orders are VAT free and will automatically be charged the correct price for your country.
Also for International orders postage may vary from quoted price, if this causes concern please e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for accurate postage cost. This will be a temporary measure until our shipping prices are reviewed. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Credit Card Security
The site uses 100% secure encryption techniques for transferring your credit card details during a transaction! Your credit card will not be charged until your order is ready to be shipped.
We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee.
If you need to reach us on
Telephone: 01482 639 900
International +44 1482 639 900
Fax: 01482 629 907
E-Mail to email@example.com
Or write to us at:
Chapmans Angling Ltd
We do not disclose buyers information to third parties, however we may share the information between our sister companies to further improve our service. Cookies are used on this shopping site, but only to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item. Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
d. Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
e. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
*Please Note* The following applies only to goods purchased online or by mail order.
Click Here to download a printable returns form.
At The Chapmans Angling we want you to be satisfied every time you shop with us so we make our returns policy simple. Goods for return or exchange must be sent back to us within 14 days of receipt. DVDs and CD ROMs may only be returned for replacements of original order. Simply send returns back to us at the address below via a secure Post Office service. (Royal Mail Special Delivery service recommended). Upon receipt of the goods we will, send replacement goods or issue a full refund for the price of the goods returned. Our only stipulation is that they are in a saleable condition, in other words;* The tags have not been removed
* The garment or tackle item has not been used, worn or damaged
* The item is returned in its original packaging undamaged
We will issue the refund (or send out an exchange) within 30 days, and you will see the credit on your card after approximately 3 or 4 working days. Although we issue the credit straight away it takes this length of time to work its way through the banking system (some building societies can take up to 10 days). A refund will show on your card under the name Chapmans Angling.
Where Faulty or Damaged goods are received please contact the store on 01482 639 900 selecting customer services number within 30 Days of receipt; or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All items that are dirty and/or wet will be will be retuned un-repaired at your cost, before even being evaluated.
Guidance & Notes
* No delivery charge on exchanges if you send the item back to us through the post(UK Only). However we offer an uplift and delivery service for items you wish to exchange for instance if the item is not what you expected or the garment does not fit(UK Only). There is a £10.00 charge for this postage option whereby the replacement goods arrive on the same day as the returned items are uplifted
* Chapmans Angling will only reimburse return p&p costs for up to 30 days after purchase
* Please ensure that you wrap the package securely
* Please ensure that line is removed from all reels as they will not be replaced/returned
* Please note that for your own security we advise that you send goods back using a service that can be tracked.
* We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged in the post when being returned to us
* Royal Mail special delivery insures the goods up to £500
* Chapmans Angling will not be held liable for Consequential Loss or damages
* This cover can be increased to £1,000 by paying a small premium
* Royal Mail recorded delivery only insures the goods up to £28
* Except where the goods you return are faulty or damaged, the cost of returning the goods to us is your responsibility
* This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
* Advice given by staff members regarding Sizes and fitting of items is their personal opinion. We will measure and advice to the best of our knowledge but the final decision is yours.
* Please do not return goods wet as these will be returned to you
Any complaints or queries that you may have about an order please contact us by any one of our contact details in the 'Reaching Us' section above.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://dshub.tradingstandards.gov.uk/forcustomers
With this being a United Kingdom based e-commerce site, in situations of legal matter the UK law is the applicable law.
- Product must be identical, in stock and available for immediate delivery.
- Price match must take into account any additional shipping or membership charges.
- Applies to bona fide retailers websites and most recently published advertising only.
- Does not include any auction websites such as eBay or any retailer based outside the UK.
- Excludes advertising errors, discontinued items, clearance items, used or shop soiled goods.
- We reserve the right to check all details with the other retailer before matching prices.
2.We may contact you with offers which are related to your fishing discipline.
3.We will not pass your details to a third party or any other organisation.
4.The Winner will receive £100 Gift vouchers which can be used both online and instore.
5.If applying instore, please bring your image to customer services in an SD card, memory stick or CD ROM.
6.Your entry is still valid even if you do not wish to be added to the mailing list
- To enter the FOTM competition you must apply instore or fill in the online form found at http://www.chapmansangling.co.uk/feature-competition.html - entries place by any other means must be approved by GAC in writing or by email.
- By submitting your image, email address and information, you are giving us permission to use it in our marketing materials, website, blog and Facebook pages.
- We may contact you with offers which are related to your fishing discipline.
- We will not pass your details to a third party or any other organisation.
- The Winner will receive £100 in Chapmans Angling Gift Vouchers which can be used both online and instore.
- If applying instore, please bring your image to customer services in an SD card, memory stick or CD ROM.
- Your entry is still valid even if you do not wish to be added to the mailing list.
- Chapmans Angling reserves the right to refuse to grant the prize to anyone who has broken the rules as above, had an unfair advantage in the competition or won by fraudulent means.
- The winner will be the image with the highest number of votes at 4pm on the last day of the month. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into on this matter.