Greys GFS Fixed Spool Reels
Greys have designed spinning reels with the same love and care that they make their famous fly reels with. The reels have been built with fantastic technology and performance, but most importantly Greys have kept them affordable.
The reels are made to be lightweight, The reel has 9 internal bearings, plus a roller bearing, that allow the reel to be super smooth and give you a powerful performance every time you use it. The smaller version of the reel the GFS3000 is provided with two shallow spools ideal for coarse fishing. The larger version the GFS4000 is supplied with two deep spools ideal for spinning. All of the spools have line clips, ideal for keeping your braid or mono free from damage. Around the spools there is useful information, for which free line identification stickers are provided.
- The reel is created to have a super smooth drag.
- The handle have a fantastic one touch assembly, it also is created with a rubber grip allowing for complete comfort when fishing.
- The reel is designed to perform, this can be seen in the large anti-twist line roller and the sturdy bail alarm that is designed to last for years.
- The reel has 9 ball bearings, plus a roller bearing, which make the reel super smooth.
- Ball Bearing location- pinion gear (2), rotor Cover (1), body (1), line roller (1), oscillation gear (1), handle (1), spool (2) and clutch (1)
- The front drag is micro adjustable, and the reel has a recessed anti-reverse lever.
- The handle can be shifted from left to right hand with ease.
- The reel is supplied with line identification stickers.