GURU have joined forces with top match tackle manufacturer Rive to design the top spec Guru/Rive ST Limited Edition Seatbox.
Boasting six 36 mm-diameter legs, with 25 mm telescopic inserts, the box has a low stance, which means added stability, with easy adjustment possible to ensure that you are fishing from a rock-solid ‘station’.
You’ll find High Stability Footplate clips to lock everything in position, ensuring that your footplate won’t move when it shouldn't.
There’s also an interesting, patented, open leg system, allowing legs to be removed whilst the box stays in position. So swapping to a longer leg, for instance, is easy.
With this system, the weight distribution of the High Stability Footplate is shared across four seatbox legs, and not two.
This box was always going to be a looker, and with its personalised Guru/Rive back plate, color coded fascia on all the drawers, and brand new, ‘Dream’, handcrafted seatbox cushion, made by master saddlers in Strasbourg, it’s very easy on the eye.
- Personalised Guru/Rive back plate.
- Leg system of 36mm diameter legs, with a low box stance for superb stability. The 36mm legs have 25mm telescopic inserts for stable and easy adjustments and levelling.
- Non slip footplate cover.
- Personalised seat box cushion. The height of the seat can be adjusted by adding trays.
- HSF (High Stability Footplate) clips, to ensure the footplate won’t move while your sat or manoeuvring on the box.
- Colour coded draw fascia on all draws.
- Open cap system on the legs to host various arms and attachments.
- Brand new ‘Dream’ handcrafted seat box cushion. These are handcrafted by master saddlers in Strasbourg!
- Patented open leg system, allowing legs to be removed without moving the seat box positioning. Height adjustments to the box can be made very easily.
- The Box frame features new hard-wearing matt paint finish.
- The box is supplied with spare under-box cassette and carry lid.
- New strengthened draw fronts featuring ribbed handles.
- Patented HSP (High Stability Footplate). This enables the weight distribution to be shared across four seat box legs, and not only two as with other seat boxes.