The previous XM10 and XM10-2 poles sold in their thousands and this new XM10-3 model is slightly lighter and even stronger due to new ‘Maximus Wrap’ on the joints. It is built for super-strong margin work with a 25 elastic rating, yet you will not believe how rigid this pole is. Middy have also added quite a few features that you find on the top-end Reactacore poles, like ‘Depth-Line’ markers on the kits, as well as Dome Top Protection System on the 4th and 5th sections to protect against wear and chips on your top-kits. A 13m package is made possible by utilising the Reactacore Generic 13m extension, which also features the ‘DNS’ distance numbering system.
INCLUDED FREE: Max16 Pro 3-Kit in the pole, as well a Max25 Karp 2-Kit, a ‘Safe-Zone Karp’ 10/11.5m reversible mini-butt, plus a holdall from the MX-Series luggage range.
- New: ‘Quad’ carbon technology macromolecular structure with three covalent bonds
- New: ‘Maximus Wrap’ on the joints to increase pole length and durability
- New: ‘Spineline’ aligner system sections and kits
- ‘S-Slide’ finish throughout
- ‘HKD’ extreme temperature consistency and ‘VC-X’ carbon curing
- ‘CKB’ colour keyed bush-fit bands and new ‘Depth-Line’ markers on all kits
- Pull-It reinforcement on the fourth and all kits
- New: Dome Top Protection System on the 4th, 5th and mini butts
- Balance ratio 18.0N and weighs only 692g @10m
- Kits & bag worth over £90/€108 included free