Built specifically for margin work in the summer months, the XR8-3 has awesome strength - you can catch and control big-lumps with ease. The XR8-3 offers an ideal way to enter into the Reactacore pole range at low cost, in the knowledge that all the sections and kits are compatible with all the other models in the range should you choose to upgrade at a later time. You still get many of the fantastic features found on the top-end models, including new ‘Maximus Wrap’ longer-lasting joints and ‘Spineline’ aligner system.
INCLUDED FREE: Max16 Pro 3-Kit in the pole, a Max25 Karp 2-Kit, a ‘Safe-Zone Karp’ 10/11.5m reversible mini-butt, plus a MX-Series carry case.
- New: Quad carbon technology macromolecular structure with three covalent bonds
- New: Maximus Wrap on the joints to increase pole length and durability
- New: Spineline aligner system sections and kits
- ‘S-Slide’ finish throughout
- HKD extreme temperature consistency and ‘VC-X’ carbon curing
- CKB colour keyed bush-fit bands and new ‘Depth-Line’ markers on all kits
- Pull-It reinforcement on the fourth and all kits
- New: Dome Top Protection System on the 4th, 5th and mini butts
- Balance ratio 20.5N and only 859g @10m
- Kits & bag worth over £90 included free