The XT15-3 is a strong pole for baggin’ yet it retains enough finesse for a bit of silverfish work if required. You get all the features of the top-end Reactacore models in a package that is massive 22 elastic strong. If you opt for the 13m package you even get DNS for precise fishing at distance. Anyone with the earlier XT15 models need not worry about section and kits compatibility because all remain totally compatible. This new model is even stronger than its predecessors due to Maximus Wrap on the joints to increase pole life. If you opt for the longer 13.5m package then you will also be able to take advantage of the ‘DNS’ distance numbering system.
INCLUDED FREE: Max16 Pro 3-Kit in the pole, as well as four Max22 Karp-2 Kits, a Cupp kit (5 additional kits total), a ‘Safe-Zone Karp’ 11.5/13m reversible mini-butt, plus a holdall from the MX-Series luggage range.
- New: ‘Quad’ carbon technology macromolecular structure with three covalent bonds
- New: ‘Maximus Wrap’ on the joints to increase pole length and durability
- New: ‘Spineline’ aligner system sections and kits
- ‘S-Slide’ finish throughout
- ‘HKD’ extreme temperature consistency and ‘VC-X’ carbon curing
- ‘CKB’ colour keyed bush-fit bands and new ‘Depth-Line’ markers on all kits
- Pull-It reinforcement on the fourth and all kits
- New: Dome Top Protection System on the 4th, 5th and mini butts
- Balance ratio 23.3N and only 715g @11.5m
- Kits & bag worth over £240/€290 included free