The new Sonik Gravity Surf rods widen the boundaries of Shore rod development. Incorporating a high modulus carbon fibre & low resin blend, the Gravity Surf rods have some of the highest strength to weight ratio ever seen in a shore rod. Finished with an unground carbon wrap to add strength, along with a hi vis spliced glass tip to give unparalleled bite detection, even at long range; the Gravity Surf rods tick all the right boxes when looking for a market leading continental style surf rod. Complete with a Fuji Reel seat and Fuji Alconite K Series Guides which are under and over-wipped to add extra durability as well as eye catching good looks. The guide spacing ensures great balance and minimal casting resistance when teamed up with large fixed spool style reels. Available in a 14ft4 & 15ft4 models, the new Sonik Gravity Surf Rods will help you reach those never before reached marks with the minimum of fuss.
- Featherweight High Modulus Carbon Blanks
- Fuji Alconite K Series Guides.
- Fuji Reel fitting.
- Shrink wrap on the lower handle to improve grip whilst casting.
- White spliced glass tips for easy bite detection in poor light conditions.
- Un-ground carbon finish at rod joints makes it easier to take apart after use.
- Supplied in a protective partitioned rod case.
- Weight : 14ft4 - 449g / 15ft4 - 591g