The ground-breaking new Gravity X Carp Rods are made from a revolutionary new Nanoalloy carbon fibre material which results in a rod that is slimmer, lighter and stronger with a faster tip recovery - the 'Holy Grail' of all rod development.
From a 3lb 40mm option that is incredibly light and well balanced
in the hand with a beautiful action, to a powerful 3.5lb 50mm rod
that packs all the power needed to cast extreme distances, the rods
come in full cork, abbreviated and slim shrink wrap versions to suit
The perfect blend of power and finesse, all rods come fitted with the
very latest lightweight titanium, impact resistant SIC double legged
guides, an 18mm FUJI DPS reel seat to securely house any big pit
reel and a full 1K carbon weave which runs the full length of the
blank for added durability and looks.
The black ring tyings are tipped with metallic blue thread to perfectly
match the inserts on the machined ventilated collars at the front
and rear of the reel seat.
NANOALLOY technology is an innovative microstructure
control technology that can bring about dramatic improvement
in characteristics compared to existing materials by minutely
dispersing multiple polymers on a nano-metric scale.
- Manufactured from revolutionary new Nanoalloy carbon fibre material
- Full 1K carbon weave throughout the whole rod
- Fuji DPS 18mm Reel Seat with gunsmoke hoods
- Ventilated front & rear collars with metallic blue inserts
- Lightweight Titanium impact resistant SIC double leg guides
- Available in A bbreviated, Full Cork & Slim Shrink Models
- 3lb - 40mm & 50mm / 3.25lb - 50mm / 3.5lb – 50mm test curve options
- New options for 2016 include 13ft 3.5lb 50mm and Gravity X Spod and Marker rods to complete the range