The new Armour 3/4 Jacket from Stillwater is made of a 2 layer durable Taslon shell fabric with fully taped seams, and is an extremely wind and waterproof fishing jacket that provides everything the modern angler needs in an outerwear range at an unbeatable price!
Its waterproof membrane resists a hydrostatic pressure of 10,000 mm and has a breathability of more than 5,000mm. The jacket boasts a fantastic range of features that set it apart form its contemporaries letting it really punch above its price point.
- Quality two-way main zip
- Brushed nylon drop liner with wading strip
- Specially cut sleeves
- Two large cartridge-style pockets
- Concealed zip-close handwarmer pockets
- Rear D-ring for net storage
- Twin front D-rings for tool attachment
- Pin-on zinger tab, letting you attach a pin-on-zinger without damaging the fabric
- Adjustable inner cuffs
- Two inside pockets
- Adjustable Waistand hem
- Adjustable foldaway hood with retainer