The Tempest Composite V2 Utility Front Groundsheet is for use when increasing the internal sheltered space of a Tempest Composite Bivvy with the addition of a Tempest Composite Bivvy Utility Front. It is designed to overlap the Composite Bivvy’s own groundsheet to give even greater floorspace covering, allowing you to keep luggage and other tackle items stored in the additional front space dry and clean during sessions in muddy, wet swims or even to prevent normal foot-traffic from churning the ground up inside your bivvy, not only this but using a Utility Front Groundsheet can reduce the chances of damp air rising inside the shelter, causing condensation in certain conditions.
- Specifically designed to work with the Tempest Composite Utility Front
- Elastic and ring pegging system
- Webbing finishing around edge
- Logo tag to indicate door positioning
- Drawsting carry bag
- Weight: Approx 1.7kg
- Transport size: 42 x 22cm