he Versatexx Sleeping Bag utilises our acclaimed waterproof and breathable Aquatexx® fabric, which when teamed with high-performance Q7 hollowfibre insulation, offers the pinnacle in weatherproof protection and warmth.
The internal design of the Versatexx Sleeping Bag combines both super-smooth polyester and ultra-soft fleece, and features a unique quilted foot pocket for superb warmth in this area.
Heavy-duty 10mm quick-release zips allow for a swift exit should you need to quickly leave the bag to attend to a bite, and these feature internal and external baffles running the complete length of each zip to reduce heat loss and stop cold air penetrating these areas.
The Versatexx is designed to be used with standard-sized beds such as our Levelite and RLX Beds, fixing securely to the bed by the way of elasticated head-and-foot hoods, and dual fixing straps around the middle, ensuring a perfect fit with zero movement, which aids the zips in working efficiently and stops the bag from moving with you should you turn in bed.
Weighing-in at just 4kg, the Versatexx Sleeping Bag is primarily intended for 3-season use, however users can increase the thermal properties to those of a 5-season sleeping bag with the optional addition of our Aquatexx Deluxe Bed Cover.
- Aquatexx outer material
- Q7 hollowfibre ensures excellent insulation
- Fleece head end on the base for pillow retention and supreme warmth
- Ultra-smooth polyester on the mid section of the base for anti-snag
- Internal foot pocket with ultra smooth lining and fleece outer for superb foot warmth
- Insulated pillow retainer
- Heavy-duty 10mm quick-release zips on two sides
- External zip baffles to stop cold air penetrating the zip
- Internal zip baffles to reduce heat loss through the zip
- Elasticated head and foot hoods secure the bag to the bed
- Unique dual bed fixing strap
- Supplied with compression stuff sack
- Dimensions: L215cm x W90cm